The Essential Guide to Glamping
Summer means one thing, venturing into the great outdoors and making a host of memories with your friends. Rather than your annual beach vacation, why not arrange a camping weekend; throw in the ‘luxury’ and you have a traditional yet effortlessly cool experience that is one to tick off the bucket list.
So forget the typical camping trip and enter into the world of ‘Glamping’. This is the trend that it known as glamorous camping, allowing you to rent out luxury breaks in stylish cabins or better still creating your own trip and using glamping inspiration!
Here’s some top tips on what to consider for the Glamping season.
- Location. Location. Choose your camping place wisely, whether it be the beautiful Dunton Hot Springs in Colorado or the Yurt Village at the Falling Waters Resort in North Carolina; try out a Mongolian style cabin with French doors and take to the adventures of zip lining and rafting. There are endless spots in the US for you to explore.
- Rubber boot socks! Pack yourself a pair of these for the ultimate, chic look – not only will the soft brushed inner keep your toes toasty; the foldover cuff also creates a funky overall look. Wear a pair of these and you will feel stylish, whilst relaxing with your favorite tipple and chatting to friends: http://www.heatholders.com/collections/ladies-wellington-boot
- Comfort is everything and so is having the best tent to chill out in! For whichever lodging experience you fancy there’s SO many types to try including tree houses, tipis, Vintage-style RVs – all you need is glorious weather and glamping food – we recommend BBQ food, it really is the taste of summer!
- Mini toiletries and cosmetics are perfect for packing in your backpack, avoiding the struggle to carry heavy loads; they can fit neatly into the compartments of your bag.
- Ear plugs – So most of the time won’t be spent sleeping, but for the few hours of rest you do get, some of your hyperactive friends may still want to party, so pop them in and wake up feeling refreshed!