5 Ways to Spend Mother's Day Outdoors
Mothers are the backbone of our families, our number one supporters and are always there when we need them. On May 14th, make this Mother’s Day a special one by taking your mother out on an adventure to enjoy the great outdoors with some fun activities.
Stumped on activity ideas? Don't worry, Heat Holders® has organized a list of some outdoor activities that'll help you celebrate your mom this Mother's Day:
- Picnic – Pack a basket of mom’s favorite food and head out with the family to a beautiful park to enjoy the sight of fresh green grass, a bright blue sky and a warm sunny spring afternoon. Lay out a blanket and let mom relax. It’s a great way to give mom a break from her daily routine as she enjoys the company of her family, along with the fresh spring weather!
- Hiking – If your mom prefers something more active, get the backpack ready and go tackle a hiking trail! Enjoy some quality one on one time with your mom as you hike up the trail to see the scenic view. As a bonus, you’ll both get a workout in for the day! If your mom prefers something a little less challenging, take a walk through a peaceful forest and breathe in the fresh, crisp Spring air!
- Camping – Gather the tents and head to the camping grounds for the weekend. If your mom truly loves the outdoors, she’ll cherish a weekend getaway filled with beautiful scenic views and quality time spent with her loved ones by the lake or beach. The fresh air and nature views can provide a pace of change and relaxation, perfect for Mother’s Day.
- Day Out in the City – Spoil mom with a day full of exploring through the city! Visit various landmarks that she’s always wanted to see and take part in a city walking tour for a fun filled afternoon. After a long day, enjoy a special lunch or dinner at a nice restaurant out on the patio!
- Plant a Garden – Mother’s Day is the perfect time to plant a garden as the weather is setting in. It’s a great way to spend time with mom while planting beautiful, colorful flowers to brighten up the landscape or plant seeds to grow your own vegetables! Who wouldn’t want a beautiful garden?
Along with the gift of the outdoors, bless your mom with warm feet with Heat Holders® Ladies Original Socks for those chilly spring nights. They'll provide her with incredible warmth and will make her want to stay outdoors longer!
Happy Mother’s Day from Heat Holders®!