Celebrating Canada Day & Independence Day
Canadians and Americans are gearing up for the first holiday of the summer! July 1st marks Canada Day for Canadians and July 4th marks Independence Day for Americans. Heat Holders® came up with some ideas to help you celebrate the holiday weekend.
1. BBQ/Picnic: Head outdoors with family/friends to have a nice picnic in a park. It's a nice way to get out and enjoy the weather. If you rather soak up the sun at home, host a BBQ! Heat up the grill, turn up the music, enjoy the hot dogs and hamburgers.
2. Festivals: With summer in full swing, many festivals may be taking place in and around your city. Whether it's a music, food or holiday (like Canada Day or Independence Day) festival, there's something for everyone!
3. Road Trip: If you're lucky enough to have a long weekend (like Canadians for Canada Day!) consider taking a road trip to a nearby city. It's a nice way to relax from your everyday routine and explore different attractions! As well, you can take part in their Canada Day or Independence Day festivities.
4. Fireworks: Everyone loves watching a good firework show. Check your local city event listings to see what parks are showcasing fireworks. If you rather stay home than go out, get your own fireworks and create a spectacular show from the comfort of your own home with family and friends.
5. Beach: There's no better way to spend a day off - especially if it's a hot one. Head to the beach to spend a day soaking in the sun, swimming and playing beach volleyball!
Have a safe and happy Canada Day & Independence Day!