A Father's Day Guide: Time with Dad
Father’s Day is around the corner and we’re all looking for fun ways to spend time with our dads. On Sunday, June 18th, celebrate the superhero Dad in your life. Heat Holders® has compiled a list of several activities that you can enjoy. Whether your dad is a sports enthusiast, loves to dine or just likes to kick back, there’s an activity for every type.
- Golfing: Spend the day outdoors learning tips and tricks from dad. Even if you’re not a great golfer, you’ll get to spend quality time with him and he’ll get to enjoy the day doing his favorite activity, while soaking up some sun!
- Baseball game: *Take me out to the ball game!* It’s baseball season and if your dad is a baseball enthusiast, make his day by taking him to a game. Even if you’re not a big fan of the sport, you can enjoy the atmosphere of dedicated fans and, if you’re lucky, catch a home run ball!
- Go Karting: Bring out dad’s inner child and get his adrenaline pumping by taking him for a round of go karting! Have a friendly competition with your dad while tearing up the race track and see who comes out on top.
- BBQ: Your dad may be the best grill master no doubt, but why not impress him with the skills you learned by preparing him an amazing BBQ lunch or dinner. Grill his favorite cut of meat and top it off with the seasoning he likes. He’ll be thankful for the amazing meal!
- Bowling: If your looking for an activity to do indoors, head to your local bowling alley. Create teams to enjoy an exciting competitive game of bowling. It’s a great way to spend time with the family and celebrate dad!
- Alone Time: After a long week at work and other responsibilities, dad may just want some time to himself. Set up a space for him in the house where he can have some quiet time to recharge or where he can spend time alone doing things he loves.
In addition to spending time with your dad, show him how much you care about the superhero that he is. Warm his heart by gifting him Heat Holders® Men’s Superman Character Slipper socks. He’ll thank you for making his life warmer!
Happy Father’s Day from Heat Holders®!