Heat Holders® Revelstoke Softshell Gloves combine a modern windproof and water-resistant softshell outer with a luxurious fur-like HeatWeaver® thermal liner, to keep your hands warm and protected from the elements on the coldest of days.
With tethered cordlocks for one-hand adjustment, the gloves' cuffs cinch in to securely keep out the elements.
- Outer: 91% polyester, 9% elastane
- Lining: 100% polyester
- Digits: 100% polyurethane
- Windproof and water-resistant softshell outer
- Fur-like HeatWeaver® thermal lining
- Protective adjustable cuff with tethered cordlocks
- Touchscreen capable
- Palm grip
- Machine washable at 40° Celsius (104° Fahrenheit)
- Single pair pack
To find which glove size is right for you, first measure your hand. Measure your right hand if you are right-handed or your left hand if you are left-handed. As shown in the below diagram, wrap a tape measure around your palm at the base of your knuckles. Match this measurement in inches or centimeters to our glove sizes for the best fit.
Tip: When in doubt, choose the larger size.