Photo Contest - Win $2000!
The Heat Holders® Photo Contest is back! Last year Julie won the $2000 grand prize with her delightful heart-shaped snowball photo (seen below)! It was so much fun that we are doing it again! The grand prize is still a whopping $2000 cash! And weekly prizes of $100 gift cards for the Heat Holders® online store are still up for grabs!
Winter is here and you’re using your Heat Holders® products to stay warm. Capture your friends and family having fun using their Heat Holders® gear as props (Without Heat Holders® gear is fine as well). Unleash your imagination! Just snap and click with your smartphone and enter the contest seconds later – it’s that easy!
We will accept entries until 11:59 pm ET on Feb 28, 2016. But don’t wait until the last date to post, as we also offer a weekly prize, a $100 gift coupon to shop our website! Pictures submitted until Tuesday, midnight (ET) every week will be evaluated and a weekly winner announced each Wednesday on our Instagram page. It's so easy to enter and so fun to win!
How to enter:
- Follow our Instagram page to be eligible.
- Note weekly contest theme.
- Post contest entry photo to Instagram using hashtag #heatholderscontest2016 and tag @heatholdersusa in your post.
- Winners will be announced on our Instagram page every Wednesday. Contact us through Instagram direct message to claim your prize.
- Enter every week! No limit to number of entries.
Terms and conditions:
- $2000 prize will be disbursed by check.
- This contest is open to residents of the USA and Canada over 18 years of age. We will send a check by mail to a USA or Canadian address only.
- No purchase is necessary to win the contest.
- The decision of our team will be final.
- Only customers who follow our Instagram page are eligible to win.
- Only entries posted to Instagram using hashtag #heatholderscontest2016 and tagging @heatholdersusa will be accepted and considered valid.
- By posting pictures on our page, you give us the permission to use those pictures for promotion across all media.
- You permit us to use your name in reference to the contest.