Ladies High Performance Gloves
These insulated gloves are both wind and water proof, with an officially tog rated efficiency of 4.4. That thermal efficiency is because of our dual insulation system:
1. Our plush fur-like HeatWeaver® lining provides soft comfort and maximizes the amount of warm air that is held close to your skin.
2. Thinsulate™ insulation provides extra warmth and breathability.
A long Heat Holders® elasticated cuff helps to seal in the heat and keep out the cold, aided by a Velcro-fastening strap and roller system to adjust for a custom fit around your wrist. These ladies (women's) Heat Holders® 4.4 TOG High Performance Gloves are also constructed with palm grips for non-slip hold no matter the weather.
- Outer: 100% Polyester
- Lining: 100% Polyester
- Insulation: 58% Polypropylene, 42% Polyester
- Cuff: 99% Acrylic, 1% Elastane
- Palm: 100% Polyester
- 1 Pair Pack
- Wind and water proof, with HeatWeaver® plush fur lining for high performance insulation
- Palm grip
- Adjustable wrist strap
To find which glove size is right for you, first measure your hand. Measure your right hand if you are right-handed or your left hand if you are left-handed. As shown in the below diagram, wrap a tape measure around your palm at the base of your knuckles. Match this measurement in inches or centimeters to our glove sizes for the best fit.
Tip: When in doubt, choose the larger size.