The same warmth and comfort as the ORIGINAL™ Heat Holders® Crew sock, but in a shorter ankle length! Also available in a Slipper style.
Keep feet warm on the coldest of days and pull on this pair of solid color ankle length Heat Holders® for men, the warmest thermal sock.
Thick, chunky and with a massive tog rating of 2.34, Heat Holders® are made from a specially developed heavy bulk yarn which has extreme thermal qualities. With long pile cushioning, these thermal socks will help keep feet fully comfortable and supported.
The inside of each sock has been intensively brushed such that they not only feel sensationally soft but also trap warm air close to the skin keeping your feet warmer for longer.
Heat Holders® are non-binding; they are also diabetic friendly and provide relief for cold feet due to circulation problems.
- Fiber composition: 91% acrylic, 5% nylon, 3% polyester, 1% elastane
- Ankle-length design
- Advanced thermal yarn
- More than 7X warmer than a basic cotton sock!
- Sensationally soft
- Non-binding, and diabetic friendly
- Single pair pack
We guarantee satisfaction!
USA Returns & Exchanges (Free!)
- 60 days to return or exchange items purchased from this website. Use our automated return/exchange system to do so.
- Refunds for returned items will be applied to the method used for purchase.
- Free returns shipping! Our automated return/exchange system will generate a pre-paid shipping label for you to return or exchange your item(s).
- Returning a gift? Use this link for gift returns/exchanges
- Any shipping costs paid at initial purchase will not be refunded.
- Please contact us with any questions. We are here to help.
In the unusual case of defective or damaged goods please contact us and let us make it right.
www.heatholders.com only ships to the USA. See our international stores to shop from outside of the USA.
*Free Shipping (Ground Service) anywhere in the USA with orders of $25 or more.
For orders less than $25 there is a flat shipping charge of $5.75 for Ground Service to anywhere in the USA.