Size: Men's 7-12
Also fits: Women's 8-13
Men requiring size 4-8 can look at Women's styles.
Heat Holders® ULTRA LITE™ thermal socks have been designed to provide our famous thermal protection and comfort in a lightweight profile, ideal for wearing in tighter fitting shoes!
Compared to our LITE™, medium long loop length thermal socks with 1.60 Tog rating (Thermal Overall Grade), Heat Holders® ULTRA LITE™ thermal socks have a short loop length with 1.04 Tog rating.
Keep feet warm on the coldest of days and pull on this pair of Argyle pattern, lightweight, crew length Heat Holders® ULTRA LITE™ for men, the warmest thermal sock.
Heat Holders® are made from a specially developed heavy bulk yarn which has extreme thermal qualities. The inside of each sock has been intensively brushed that not only feels sensationally soft but also traps warm air close to the skin keeping your feet warmer for longer.
Heat Holders® are non-binding. They are diabetic friendly and provide relief for cold feet due to circulation problems.
Fiber Composition: 89% Acrylic, 10% Nylon, 1% Elastane.
www.heatholders.com only ships to the USA. See our international stores to shop from outside of the USA.
*Free Shipping (Ground Service) anywhere in the USA with orders of $25 or more.
For orders less than $25 there is a flat shipping charge of $5.75 for Ground Service to anywhere in the USA.
We guarantee satisfaction!
USA Returns & Exchanges (Free!)
- 60 days to return or exchange items purchased from this website. Use our automated return/exchange system to do so.
- Refunds for returned items will be applied to the method used for purchase.
- Free returns shipping! Our automated return/exchange system will generate a pre-paid shipping label for you to return or exchange your item(s).
- Returning a gift? Use this link for gift returns/exchanges
- Any shipping costs paid at initial purchase will not be refunded.
- Please contact us with any questions. We are here to help.
In the unusual case of defective or damaged goods please contact us and let us make it right.