These insulated gloves are both wind and water proof and feature a dual insulation system:
1. Our luxuriously soft, plush HeatWeaver® lining provides soft comfort and maximizes the amount of warm air that is held close to your skin.
2. Thinsulate™ insulation provides extra warmth and breathability.
A long Heat Holders® elasticated cuff helps to seal in the heat and keep out the cold, aided by a hook-and-loop fastening strap and roller system to adjust for a custom fit around your wrist. These Women's Heat Holders® High Performance Gloves are also constructed with palm grips for non-slip hold no matter the weather.
- Outer: 100% Polyester
- Lining: 100% Polyester
- Insulation: 58% Polypropylene, 42% Polyester
- Cuff: 99% Acrylic, 1% Elastane
- Palm: 100% Polyester
- 1 Pair Pack
- Wind and water proof, with HeatWeaver® super soft plush lining for high performance insulation
- Palm grip
- Adjustable wrist strap
- Hand wash only
- Single pair pack
To find which glove size is right for you, first measure your hand. Measure your right hand if you are right-handed or your left hand if you are left-handed. As shown in the below diagram, wrap a tape measure around your palm at the base of your knuckles. Match this measurement in inches or centimeters to our glove sizes for the best fit.
Tip: When in doubt, choose the larger size.
Mix & Match
Mix and Match your thermal accessories and get even warmer with our range of coordinating thermal gloves, hats, neck warmers, earmuffs, headbands and more. With lots of colours and designs to choose from you can decide whether to match your style of accessories, or mix it up with our range of colours and designs.