These insulated gloves are both wind and water proof and feature a dual insulation system:
1. Our plush fur-like HeatWeaver® lining provides soft comfort and maximizes the amount of warm air that is held close to your skin.
2. Thinsulate™ insulation provides extra warmth and breathability.
A long Heat Holders® elasticated cuff helps to seal in the heat and keep out the cold, aided by a hook-and-loop fastening strap and roller system to adjust for a custom fit around your wrist. These Women's Heat Holders® High Performance Gloves are also constructed with palm grips for non-slip hold no matter the weather.
- Outer: 100% Polyester
- Lining: 100% Polyester
- Insulation: 58% Polypropylene, 42% Polyester
- Cuff: 99% Acrylic, 1% Elastane
- Palm: 100% Polyester
- 1 Pair Pack
- Wind and water proof, with HeatWeaver® plush fur-like lining for high performance insulation
- Palm grip
- Adjustable wrist strap
To find which glove size is right for you, first measure your hand. Measure your right hand if you are right-handed or your left hand if you are left-handed. As shown in the below diagram, wrap a tape measure around your palm at the base of your knuckles. Match this measurement in inches or centimeters to our glove sizes for the best fit.
Tip: When in doubt, choose the larger size.