Love is in the air!
Do you have Valentine’s plans yet? At Heat Holders® we love love LOVE the infinite warm feelings it provides! So whether you’re celebrating the love for your partner, pets, roommates, relatives, or a new friendship, it’s always a good idea to remind your loved ones just how special they are!
What better way to provide cuddly care than with a Valentine’s Day gift that will continue to give warmth and coziness time and time again.’
Fun tips and ideas to make the day extra special
Start their day with….
- How about breakfast in bed: Make their favorite breakfast and take it up to them on a tray with rose or small bouquet of flowers.
- Let them wake up to a card on their bedside with a little sweet or chocolate
Throughout their day…
- Leave little post-it notes telling them why you love them everywhere you know they’re going to be looking, the bathroom mirror, the steering wheel, their day planner or notebook
- Send them text messages throughout the day telling them why they mean so much to you
- Leave a series of notes with clues to what your evening activities will be!
- Create a personalized playlist for the day: Create a custom playlist with songs that are meaningful to your relationship.
- Plan a spa night with sweet scented candles, a bubble bath, and lotions to make you both feel pampered
- The romantic walk is always a lovely way to enjoy your time together. Revisit a place that is special to you both or try something new!
- Why not cook together? Shop for the ingredients to your favorite meal and dessert and take your time preparing the meal and then enjoying it together!
- Have your own film festival. Set up a projector or a big screen TV and settle down to watch a film or two that you both will love!
- Skating by moonlight! If the weather is good, how about a starry-skied, romantic skate at a local pond or rink?
- How about an indoor picnic or campfire. Lay out a blanket in your living room and have an indoor picnic. You can include simple finger foods, snacks, and your favorite beverages. Add some soft music and fairy lights to create a magical atmosphere. If you have a fireplace, how about a fire, with marshmallows or s’mores!
How to make their lives warmer, more fun,…and cuddlier!
No matter who you're sharing Valentines with, get them a gift that makes them smile, makes them happier, and makes them warmer..long past Valentine’s Day.
A companion gift for your co-cooking or picnic Valentine
Slipper Socks are just what you need to put a smile on their face (and toes too)! Get a his and hers for your fun night at home.
A companion gift for your romantic walk or sunset skate….
How about matching His and Hers ORIGINAL™ Zip Jackets or Vests for cozy midlayer warmth! These jackets and vests are brushed inside and out for softness and extra warmth and come in an assortment of colors. Check out the full jacket collection here!
A companion gift for your spa or movie night
A Spa Robe would make a perfect gift, especially along with a spa-themed evening. These robes are made with our super soft HeatWeaver™ fabric to snuggle-up in after stepping out of a romantic bubble bath. With cuffs that roll up and down, a plush shawl collar, ample belt room and pockets to keep hands warm, there are so many ways to stay cozy.
Cuddle up under a gift for both of you this Valentine’s Day with a Heat Holders® blanket or throw! An Oversized Throw is exceptionally warm and luxuriously cozy that's a large “70 ¾ x 78 ¾ ” dimensions to keep your and your honey (and even pets) nice and warm while watching a movie together.Have a wonderful Valentine's Day everyone! We hope it's the coziest one yet :)