Heat Holders® Women’s Melinda Cable Knit Fingerless Gloves with Converter Mitts offer you the best of both worlds, with open-ended fingers for when you need to do detail work and warm mitten caps to slip back over chilly fingers in an instant!
These pretty cable knit gloves are made with advanced thermal yarns and the luxuriously soft HeatWeaver® insulation lining that holds warm air against your skin keeping your hands warmer for longer in almost any cold conditions. The Melinda cuff unfolds to create long protective sleeves that hug the wrist for extra warmth and insulation. Melinda gloves are also moisture wicking to help keep your hands dry and comfortable. Simply drop them in the washer for convenient care.
- Solid Navy, and Buttercream outer: 100% acrylic
- Outer (others): 53% polyester 47% acrylic
- Lining (all): 100% polyester
- Converter Mitt finger caps
- Long Heat Holders® cuffs seal out the cold
- Machine washable at 40° Celsius (104° Fahrenheit)
- Single pair pack