Keep the elements out and the heat in with Heat Holders® 4.4 TOG High Performance Gloves. Every part of these protective, shower and wind proof gloves is designed to protect hands from the challenges of cold weather.
Dual insulation system
1. Our plush fur-like HeatWeaver® lining provides soft comfort and maximizes the amount of warm air that is held close to your skin.
2. Thinsulate™ insulation provides extra warmth and breathability.
The Heat Holders® cuff seals in the heat comfortably, while a Velcro-fastening strap and roller system lets you adjust the closeness for a custom fit around the wrist. A special, textured grip on the palms of these practical and efficient gloves stops fumbling or slipping while holding items like ski poles or walking sticks.
- Outer: 100% Polyester
- Lining: 100% Polyester
- Insulation: 58% Polypropylene, 42% Polyester
- Cuff: 99% Acrylic, 1% Elastane
- Palm: 100% Polyester
- 1 Pair Pack
- Wind and shower proof, with HeatWeaver® plush fur lining for high performance insulation
- Palm grip
- Adjustable wrist strap
To find which glove size is right for you, first measure your hand. Measure your right hand if you are right-handed or your left hand if you are left-handed. As shown in the below diagram, wrap a tape measure around your palm at the base of your knuckles. Match this measurement in inches or centimeters to our glove sizes for the best fit.
Tip: When in doubt, choose the larger size.