Introducing Heat Holders® Amelia cable knit gloves with HeatWeaver® thermal lining.
The silky, soft lining doesn't just feel luxurious, it also assures you of cozy fingers in the harsh winter. The gloves' cuffs are extra long, ensuring that there is no chilly gap between your wrists and your sleeves, with elasticated ribbing to hold them secure and close to your skin. Matching hats and neck warmers also available!
- Black/Cream Outer: 100% Acrylic, Lining: 100% Polyester
- Others Outer: 53% Polyester 47% Acrylic, Lining: 100% Polyester
- 1 Pair Pack
- New HeatWeaver® plush lining
- Protective cuff
- Advanced insulating yarn
- Machine washable at 40°
To find which glove size is right for you, first measure your hand. Measure your right hand if you are right-handed or your left hand if you are left-handed. As shown in the below diagram, wrap a tape measure around your palm at the base of your knuckles. Match this measurement in inches or centimeters to our glove sizes for the best fit.
Tip: When in doubt, choose the larger size.
www.heatholders.com only ships to the USA. See our international stores to shop from outside of the USA.
*Free Shipping (Ground Service) anywhere in the USA with orders of $25 or more.
For orders less than $25 there is a flat shipping charge of $5.75 for Ground Service to anywhere in the USA.
We guarantee satisfaction!
USA Returns & Exchanges (Free!)
- 60 days to return or exchange items purchased from this website. Use our automated return/exchange system to do so.
- Refunds for returned items will be applied to the method used for purchase.
- Free returns shipping! Our automated return/exchange system will generate a pre-paid shipping label for you to return or exchange your item(s).
- Returning a gift? Use this link for gift returns/exchanges
- Any shipping costs paid at initial purchase will not be refunded.
- Please contact us with any questions. We are here to help.
In the unusual case of defective or damaged goods please contact us and let us make it right.